Another exciting episode
Mondays are usually my night off from booze/people/the world in general. Usually marred by the fact that Monday night TV is woefully crap (apart from University Challenge). But tonight’s TV’s been brilliant.
- Harry Hill’s TV Burp (never fails to cheer me)
- End bit of Paxman interviewing Christopher Hitchens (which looked brilliant – must check it out on iPlayer)
- A very exciting University Challenge (Sheffield beat UCL by a whisker; I got 20 questions right, if you’re interested)
- Miranda (never seen it before. I always thought it would be crap; it’s actually rather brilliant and there was a guest cameo from Dan Mersh from The Trap).
- And now some Ian Hislop thing about Victorian philanthropists. Seems very good.
All these as I made a pretty amazing kedgeree. Christ, my life’s exciting.
Filed under: pointless crap, TV | 1 Comment
Tags: BBC2, Comedy, Mondays, The exciting adventures of Dan, TV